Traditionally glass recycling was done by breaking it in a plant operating according to the principle of milling with hammers or rolling. By implosion, all types of glass waste can be recycled, except car windscreens. The energy consumption for recycling the same quantity of glass is 50 – 75% lower in the case of implosion than in the case of the conventional technology.
The first effect of recycling is the substantial reduction in the volume of glass waste, and unlike plastics or paper, the discarded glass can be recycled endlessly, so we thought to make the most of this by obtaining an intermediate product (crushed glass) that can be used in the manufacture of flat glass or other objects.
Among the most important customers are the large local producers of glass, flat glass or fiberglass packaging, but the material can also go to export, the demand for recycled glass is increasing worldwide.
Project title: “BUILD RECYCLING NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE PLANT”
Beneficiary Name: SC BUCOVINA ELECTRO TOP SRL
Purpose of the project: START OF A NEW ACTIVITY BY AUTHORIZING A NEW CAEN CODE AT BUCOVINA ELECTRO TOP SRL; THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NON-DANGEROUS WASTE RECYCLE HALL AND THE PURCHASE OF A GLASS RECYCLING EQUIPMENT.
Start date: 18.12.2018
Implementation period: 18.12.2018 – 31.10.2019
The total value of the project: 2,084,348.93 lei,
Regional aid: 1,061,246.90 lei
The de minimis aid: 196,799.40 lei
For detailed information about the other programs co-financed by the European Union, we invite you to visit
Details regarding the mandatory elements of visual identity can be found in the Regio Visual Identity Manual 2014-2020, in force.
- Increasing the economic performance of the company by increasing the turnover: the construction of the recycling hall and the purchase of the performing equipment will lead to the development of a new branch of the activity, thus increasing the turnover.
- Increased production due to the diversification of the obtained products: the company will first obtain high-purity glass chippings, whose demand domestically and externally is increasing, then will develop new production lines in which the chunks will be used in various areas.
Increasing the profit, annually – by reinvesting the profit and extending the capacity of services we will increase the turnover, implicitly the profit;
- Increasing labor productivity, annually: the company will hire human resources from underprivileged people, such as: :: graduates after 2012, unemployed, persons over 45 years old or employees who have in maintenance one or more persons, who, taking into account the fact that they are less sought after in the labor market, they will be interested in having a high productivity
- Use of local human resources
- Reasonable prices for the resulting products: due to the fact that the machine is an efficient one, we estimate reasonable production costs and as a result the price of the resulting products will be competitive.